New Anime Studio Promo Video

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

ctroft

New Anime Studio Promo Video

Post by ctroft »

Hey Guys,

I started a thread about this in the Share Your Work forum, but it was suggested I post about it here as well. We are in the middle of accepting submissions for a new Anime Studio Promo that showcases works from talented artists (like all of you reading this). If you're interesting in submitting some clips to be showcased in the promo, you can find more information in the original thread: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=23886

Thanks!
InfoCentral

Re: New Anime Studio Promo Video

Post by InfoCentral »

Perhaps you can put Ed's video in there? Chucky likes it and thinks it showcases talent. :lol:

MEETUP.COM - start or join a group
*E* ed Too 2

Post by *E* ed Too 2 »

WELL, well, well.... *InfoCentral*.... if you can imagine a mouth wide open... in surprise....... ***** PICTURE MINE *****

I've also re-listened to it here and I must say the sound quality seems better here too, ( how so ?).

NOW REGARDING~ The new Prom video .... personally i wish I had the skills required to enter.... but my way.... which would be; however many seconds it took to ask *Chad* ..... for a list of all of his... already made... animations.
AND WHY I AND EVERYONE ELSE IS NOT SEEING THEM HERE.... " He never seems to participate here, yet is always looking to draw... you /us into some sort of scheme of his."

THIS ~ if you're want to know goes to... a solid majority voice leveled at me.... *** Put up.... not necessarily.... shut up ***

REGARDS
*E* ed Too 2
SO ! For what wake *eye* upon Ruddy rock ?
Muddy Minglish ~ one answer ~ crowing Cock !
chucky

Post by chucky »

Info Central I think you better chill now dude.
Please , I know you are just trying to be affably amusing but the cheekiness isn't reading right.
I love a joke and rough and tumble as much as the next person , certainly debate and challenge is healthy for all.
Just ask my idiot friend madrobot :P .... the important thing is we remain that ... 'friends'.
Exact wording is not always as important as the context.
We are all welcome to post here, let's respect each other for our differences as those differences make the world a richer place.