The power of the wind is limited.

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

mionorz

The power of the wind is limited.

Post by mionorz »

I'm not sure if this is a software bug or a specification so I'm posting it here as a bug just in case.

I prefer to use smart bones and bones that shake or refer to other bones as targets to trigger movement. These manipulations add randomness to the character's movement.

I was using the wind feature added in the new 13.5 to look at bone on bone relationships. And I noticed the following three things

1. The Constraints setting does not seem to have any effect on the bones connected to the tips of the bones swaying in the wind.

2. When I use the wind-swaying bone as a target, the movement of the target is reflected in the bone on the smart bone dial, but the action of the smart bone does not seem to recognize the movement.

3. If you connect a bone to the end of a bone that is swinging in the wind and target that bone, the target will follow the bone, but the bone that follows it will seem to lose sight of the target.

These events are as if the force calculations are being done separately.

In the past, the bones in MOHO have moved in a coordinated manner, but the wind function in this game seems to be inconsistent.

If this is a bug, I hope it can be fixed.
mionorz

Re: The power of the wind is limited.

Post by mionorz »

original massage

風の力が限定的です。

私はこの現象がソフトウェアのバグなのか仕様なのかわからないので念のためバグとしてここに投稿します。

私はスマートボーンと骨が揺れたりターゲットとして他の骨を参照して動きのトリガーとして利用する事を好みます。これらの操作はキャラクターの動きにランダム性をもたらします。

新しい13.5で追加された風の機能を使って骨と骨の関係を調べていました。そして以下の3つの事に気づきました。

1、風で揺れる骨の先端に繋いだ骨にコンストレイツの設定を施しても影響が無い様に見えます。

2,風で揺れる骨をターゲットにした場合はターゲットの動きはスマートボーンダイヤルの骨に反映されますがその動きをスマートボーンのアクションが認識できない様です。

3,風で揺れる骨の先端にボーンを繋ぎ、そのボーンをターゲットにした場合、ターゲットは追随しますがそれを追うボーンはターゲットを見失っている様に見えます。

これらの事象はまるで力の計算が別々に行われている様です。

これまでのMOHOのボーンは色々な動きが協調して動いていますが今回の風の機能については一貫性が無い様に見えます。

この事象がバグであれば改善を望みます。