Congratulations Victor!

Whatever...

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

manberzil

Congratulations Victor!

Post by manberzil »

Hi Victor, I know it is off topic here but I could not help congratulating you for the weekend elections results
Viva Chile!
mtbuck24

Re: Congratulations Victor!

Post by mtbuck24 »

Yes, that is very off topic - there is a miscellaneous chit chat topic though that might be best for this subject.
I teach moho and animation on youtube - https://www.youtube.com/@mccoy_buck
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Re: Congratulations Victor!

Post by Víctor Paredes »

Thank you very much, Manberzil.
I'm very happy with the results and very proud about the example Chile is giving to the world with a new constitution written in democracy, with gender parity, indigenous representation and as diverse as our society is.
It also touches me very closely. I was a volunteer in the political campaign for a new constitution, animating but also writing screenplays for social media and TV.
Our current constitution was imposed by a dictatorship 40 years ago. Many people I know and love were in jail and tortured by that dictatorship, including my father. He decided to never vote under this illegitimate constitution. And he kept his word until he died, two years ago.
This is a triumph of the younger generations who have been fighting in the streets for years now (facing an army and police which do not hesitate to shoot them in the eyes), but also an homage to all the people -as my father- who dreamed for years to build a more fair democratic country.
So, yes, I'm very happy. Thanks.

PS: And I moved the topic to Miscellaneous chit-chat :)
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel