To Mike =3

Whatever...

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

heyvern

Re: To Mike =3

Post by heyvern »

Awesome tribute! I felt the same way. I wanted to "do something" or "say something" to express how fantastic it was to have Moho back where it belongs.
You are a HUGE inspiration to the Moho community, I know you are to me. You push this program so far it is amazing.

I hope you get your "commemorative moho box" soon. I am sure you will.
Lukas

Post by Lukas »

That’s lovely! 🥳
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

Ah, thank you Sang! I'm sorry about the trouble getting the package to you, but we'll keep trying. I've felt very grateful and humbled that people are glad to have me back. Thank you for saying so!
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

That's very cool Sang! You have expressed perfectly how many of us 'old-timers' feel about Mike's return to Moho.
Thanks for sharing your illustrated tribute, and I hope you receive your package soon. :D
sang820

Post by sang820 »

heyvern wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:42 pm Awesome tribute! I felt the same way. I wanted to "do something" or "say something" to express how fantastic it was to have Moho back where it belongs.
You are a HUGE inspiration to the Moho community, I know you are to me. You push this program so far it is amazing.

I hope you get your "commemorative moho box" soon. I am sure you will.
:) 为更好的Moho :) 谢谢你的祝福
---------------------------------------------------------------
Lukas wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:21 pm That’s lovely! 🥳
哈哈,谢谢 :shock:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lost Marble wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:38 am Ah, thank you Sang! I'm sorry about the trouble getting the package to you, but we'll keep trying. I've felt very grateful and humbled that people are glad to have me back. Thank you for saying so!
麦克,你不知道你创造了多么伟大的软件。但我知道。Moho是击穿2D、3D墙壁的伟大软件。会有更多人察觉到这一点,请坚持下去。
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greenlaw wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:18 am That's very cool Sang! You have expressed perfectly how many of us 'old-timers' feel about Mike's return to Moho.
Thanks for sharing your illustrated tribute, and I hope you receive your package soon. :D
:) 哈哈谢谢,谢谢你的祝福。 :)