[Me and my adventure] OC & OS (under development---)

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

sang820

[Me and my adventure] OC & OS (under development---)

Post by sang820 »

This old man's OC has been for more than ten years, and he didn't think about his story at the time. In the past few months, I wrote my own notebook, and the mental projection of this [tough guy old man] came to mind~~~~ After finishing the model, the evaluation of [The Lion King, Zeus] satisfies my vanity=3

The protagonist of the story, Kirt, the thin old man’s character is [bluff, deep love and guilt], and the OC I drew myself try hard to rely on this aspect. The other protagonist Eugene’s character is [little slippery, pretending to be a pig Tiger, trauma and confusion]. Cyberpunks will be involved in a controlled drug theft case in 2139 by fate. As the clues unfold, the deep traits of the two's personalities are attracted to each other, and they constantly change the other's thoughts and behaviors, and are torn apart by their bad lives. The good qualities and the forgotten trust return to the two of them. The future, cyberpunk, multi-role growth, and multiple emotional lines-it is not easy to visualize these abstract concepts. I am very happy to invite my friend Ben Dao Kan animation to join the story and storytelling creation in his busy schedule. What makes me happier is that there are occasional chemical reactions in the intense creation =)

In the concept picture of the running coach, Kirt is shown as a fat old man hahahaha~~~~ I may say that [kirt is absolutely suppressing Eugene in this scene, and his advantage is in him. And Eugene played a weak role in pretending to be a pig and eating a tiger. He only reversed at the end of this section], so he was projected [Kirt is a fat man] Such an intuitive impression = P (At that time, the new setting hadn't had time to give He sees)

But also because of Ben Dao's point of view, I was able to reconsider Kirt's style. The thin version is more interesting but weak. The fat old man in Ben Dao's painting is more vigorous but greasy. In the end, he still has to follow the classic [Tiehan Tenderness] route.

Many male characters in American animation are big or directly fat (yes, Shrek, I’m talking about you~!), except for cultural differences, probably because this type of body type can intuitively occupy more on the screen. More space, more attention, and more energy can be generated in the plot.

As for the role of Eugene, it has also experienced several rounds of conflicts of opinion. It is tentatively set to look like this.

I have always felt unsatisfied with the styling of this character, but I can’t summarize it clearly. Thanks to the almighty circle of friends, some friends pointed out [the left side is "technical conservative", the right side seems to want to make a breakthrough] , Yes, that's what I meant.

Most of my friends like clothes on the left side (emmm are two evils). The left side has loose hair and contrasting clothes, while the right side has short hair like felt and clothes of the same color. The art setting is only one person. The color and composition of the solid color background are high in contrast. It is no problem to look at it, but it will not work in the actual environment. There are all colors in the actual environment. Although it can be adjusted, the color is definitely still It will be very messy, so you need to unify the light source and harmonize the color tone. At this time, it is definitely bad for the character to be cut off by its own contrasting color. Only with the same color can ensure that the character as a whole stands out in the environment as much as possible.

Technological conservativeness refers to doing things within the existing aesthetic security framework, not seeking merit but seeking no demerits. To put it bluntly, it means that there is no recognition of the public's face. Exploring refers to experimenting with new materials and combinations, and making your own characteristics. Good audiences will naturally be attracted, but bad audiences, guess what they are thinking about? Commercial projects are about vertical segmentation, and you do your best to get a portion of the audience, which is already very good.

At present, the 85-minute script and beat chart have been completed, and the art and concept drawings are being polished. I plan to use Moho, it is impossible to make it in North Korea. I will definitely work hard to organize a group in China to use Moho to make this animation=3

Thanks again to Ben Dao, and all the fat friends who provided help, the project is continuing to be developed, please pay attention~~ :shock:
---------------------------------------------------
:shock: FB <iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/p ... ></iframe>
jahnocli

Re: [Me and my adventure] OC & OS (under development---)

Post by jahnocli »

That is some post, Sang! Accomplished, as always! Good luck with your endeavours
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
Little Yamori

Post by Little Yamori »

Looks reeeeaalllly interesting! :D
keep us posted on your progress
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

Designs look super cool, Sang! Looking forward to seeing this in motion.
sang820

Post by sang820 »

jahnocli wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:45 pm That is some post, Sang! Accomplished, as always! Good luck with your endeavours
:shock: 谢谢~~我会加油~~ :shock:
sang820

Post by sang820 »

Little Yamori wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:39 pm Looks reeeeaalllly interesting! :D
keep us posted on your progress
:shock: 喔,我会努力更新动画~~~ :shock:
sang820

Post by sang820 »

Greenlaw wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:50 am Designs look super cool, Sang! Looking forward to seeing this in motion.
:shock: 谢谢~~我也好期待这些角色动起来的样子~~ :shock:
sang820

Post by sang820 »

:shock: 新的进展~~~缓慢的进展~~~
Little Yamori

Post by Little Yamori »

Looking really great!
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

Yes, it's looking very cool Sang!

BTW, the images at the top of this thread seem to have disappeared.
sang820

Post by sang820 »

Greenlaw wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:34 pm Yes, it's looking very cool Sang!

BTW, the images at the top of this thread seem to have disappeared.
:shock: 喔,谢谢你的提醒~~~我还没找到合适的贴图网站 :cry:
Little Yamori wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:46 pm Looking really great!
:shock: 谢谢 =)