A Happy Mother's Day . . .

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Arthritic

A Happy Mother's Day . . .

Post by Arthritic »

In light of today being Mother's Day and all, my awesome wife was still able to kick me out (2) new work shirts for next week!

Happy Mother's Day to all that it applies to. I'm certain we have at least a few 'Animator Moms' on here?
sang820

Re: A Happy Mother's Day . . .

Post by sang820 »

:shock: There are very few female animators around me, very few. Animation is a very time and energy consuming thing.
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

Nice!
Hoptoad

Post by Hoptoad »

Cool.

I moused over to the Moho website to see if the shirt came in green so I could possibly order one, but instead I GASP, as there is no "merch" for sale.

Sigh.

I guess I could get married and hope my spouse would make me one, but that seems like a lot of trouble for a shirt.

We need Moho merch. I'd like purchase one coffee mug, one t-shirt, and one documentary about the history of Moho with Keanu Reeves as Mike Clifton.
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

That's amazing! and they are also the first Moho t-shirts with the new logo! (as far as I know...)
Actually, it's also funny because we are currently designing shirts to wear in the Annecy festival next month :)
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
sang820

Post by sang820 »

Víctor Paredes wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 8:15 pm That's amazing! and they are also the first Moho t-shirts with the new logo! (as far as I know...)
Actually, it's also funny because we are currently designing shirts to wear in the Annecy festival next month :)
:shock: You can start a design event with the moho logo, and the selected person will give away a shirt, I will definitely be the first to participate! :shock: