I made some Free Stream Deck Icons

A place to discuss non-Moho software for use in animation. Video editors, audio editors, 3D modelers, etc.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

8BitHobo

I made some Free Stream Deck Icons

Post by 8BitHobo »

I made these to help me with my workflow but I thought other people might get some use out of them =)
Any other important icons let me know and I can update them down the line.
72 Icons in total, all the tools are there as well as some other useful Icons =)

https://ko-fi.com/s/7801a769d2

Greenlaw

Re: I made some Free Stream Deck Icons

Post by Greenlaw »

I don't own a Stream Deck, but that's very cool! Which model do you have, and how do you like using it?
8BitHobo

Post by 8BitHobo »

Greenlaw wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:50 pm I don't own a Stream Deck, but that's very cool! Which model do you have, and how do you like using it?
I just use the 3x5 one. I think the smaller one is just too small. The larger one is cool but I dont know if its needed, 15 buttons seems to be a good number for me =)
Its Good, I use it a lot, more general use than streaming, has a lot of handy features you can put on it too like timers and shortcuts to arrange you're windows to pre defined layouts with the click of a button. Too many things to really go into but yeah I really like it =D
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

Hi 8BitHobo,

Thanks for sharing your Stream Deck experience! The more I learn about this device, the more useful it sounds to me.

I'm still thinking about it, but if I pick one up, I'll be sure to also pick up your button icons. :D
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

My Elgato Stream Deck MK.2 arrived. I've been playing with it this morning, and yeah, it's pretty cool!

What sold me on the device was the ability to chain multiple commands to a button. I do that already using AHK, but I liked the idea of doing this on the fly using a physical device. I wasn't sure if 15 buttons would be enough, but I see I can add pages of buttons, so this should work out fine. The build is nicer than I expected too!

Anyway, I picked up your icon pack and will set it up this evening. Thanks again for telling me about this device and for creating these icons! :D
8BitHobo

Post by 8BitHobo »

Greenlaw wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:43 pm My Elgato Stream Deck MK.2 arrived. I've been playing with it this morning, and yeah, it's pretty cool!

What sold me on the device was the ability to chain multiple commands to a button. I do that already using AHK, but I liked the idea of doing this on the fly using a physical device. I wasn't sure if 15 buttons would be enough, but I see I can add pages of buttons, so this should work out fine. The build is nicer than I expected too!

Anyway, I picked up your icon pack and will set it up this evening. Thanks again for telling me about this device and for creating these icons! :D
Its a great little tool. Glad you liked the icons and thanks for the tip! Much appreciated =) I'm sure there are more icons I could make for it, I'll keep a running tab of handy icons and update it at some point. If you have any requests let me know!
Lukas

Post by Lukas »

Does it have plugins for any software that have the buttons change icons/actions on the fly? Or do you always have to create static keyboard shortcuts or something?

I wonder if Moho can somehow tap into a Streamdeck API and have the tools update according to their IsEnabled and IsRelative functions. It's such an interesting device.
SimplSam

Post by SimplSam »

I am not sure that you can do that feedback loop with the built-in controls, but most Audio addon plugins will reflect the real-time status of the device Volume control (Mute/Unmute). The Spotify plugin (BarRaider) also show things like Looping, Volume level, Song Album cover picture, Title etc. So feeding back status is possible via SDK/API on custom buttons.
Moho 14.1 » Win 11 Pro 64GB » NVIDIA GTX 1080ti 11GB
Moho 14.1 » Mac mini 2012 8GB » macOS 10.15 Catalina
Tube: SimplSam

Sam