Sudden slow down

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

peng

Sudden slow down

Post by peng »

Hi Moho Experts. I sometimes experience sudden slow down of moho, its like every menuvor of bones I need to wait for a few seconds before the bone can be selected and moved. Just wonder if anyone experience that before?
Daxel

Re: Sudden slow down

Post by Daxel »

Negative keyframes and corrupted references are the two usual suspects. Luckily both are easily fixed. You can learn more about those here: viewtopic.php?t=32714&start=15

Let me know if that helps.
peng

Post by peng »

Thank you Daxel, you now where the tools folder is?

Quote from the post: "Here's a script to run scripts automatically on opening files. Save it as LK_AutoRun.lua in your tools folder. "
Daxel

Post by Daxel »

peng wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:14 pm Thank you Daxel, you now where the tools folder is?

Quote from the post: "Here's a script to run scripts automatically on opening files. Save it as LK_AutoRun.lua in your tools folder. "
The tools folder is in the "scripts" folder, inside "Moho Pro", your content folder. Here you have a nice tutorial by Mult Rush about installing scripts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUw1dhpBNEs&t
peng

Post by peng »

OMG! why didn't moho creators build this code in as the default checking process? This problem caused me quit moho for a few years before picking it up again recently with ver14 hoping that it is already fixed. I feel so lucky that I can get so many helps here from the experts.

Thank you so much Daxel. I really hope someone let moho creators know about this bug!
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

The developers know about the bug, but no one has been able to replicate what specifically causes the negative keyframes. So it's hard to troubleshoot a fix.
Not a bad idea to do some error checking when opening files though.

I'm glad my script is still helping though.
peng

Post by peng »

this is god like!
Daxel

Post by Daxel »

I'm glad that worked. We are so lucky to have such talented scripters in the community.