Moho 14.1 Freezing Issue when Opening Large .PSD Files on macOS Monterey (Apple Silicon)

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

IvySwift

Moho 14.1 Freezing Issue when Opening Large .PSD Files on macOS Monterey (Apple Silicon)

Post by IvySwift »

I've been experiencing with Moho 14.1 on macOS Monterey (Apple Silicon). Specifically, I've encountered freezing problems when attempting to open large .PSD files.

Issue Description:
When trying to open a sizable .PSD file in Moho 14.1, the application freezes and becomes unresponsive. This occurs consistently with larger files, and it seems to be related to the file size rather than the complexity of the project.

System Information:
macOS Monterey
M1 Pro Apple Silicon architecture
TheMinahBird

Re: Moho 14.1 Freezing Issue when Opening Large .PSD Files on macOS Monterey (Apple Silicon)

Post by TheMinahBird »

I think it's more of a PSD thing in general. I've had PSD lag too and I use Windows! viewtopic.php?p=215142#p215142

Hopefully something will be resolved. :')
"Now hatred is by far the longest pleasure; men love in haste but they detest at leisure" - Lord Byron