Fill Tool Overhaul

Discuss ideas for new features with other users. To submit feature requests to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

JoelMayer

Fill Tool Overhaul

Post by JoelMayer »

Now this is a can of worms :D I totally understand why Moho functions the way it does and why it's important to keep clean shapes and fills for rigging purposes. However i think for beginners and ol'-timers like me alike and especially now with the frame by frame capabilities becoming apparent, it would be a good idea to overhaul the bucket fill tool to make it function as expected without creating any unwanted points. Basically just a more convenient and fast way to create shapes instead of selecting, then clicking create shape, etc.

It would be even cooler, if we could have some gap closing as well, where the fill tool reckognizes points being close to each other and closes those gaps.

EVEN COOLER and like the king-level of fill tools would be, if it would work across frames with shapes that are in the same positions for easy filling of simple shapes across multiple frames.