Show all keyframes of a character

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

peng

Show all keyframes of a character

Post by peng »

Hi Moho experts, assuming i have a complex rig with many layers. and I have some keyframes on the top bone layer and i also have some random point animation keyframes set for some sub layers e.g. mouth and eye shapes. Is there a way to automatically display all the keyframes on the timeline?

Thank you :)
Panha

Re: Show all keyframes of a character

Post by Panha »

peng wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:13 am Hi Moho experts, assuming i have a complex rig with many layers. and I have some keyframes on the top bone layer and i also have some random point animation keyframes set for some sub layers e.g. mouth and eye shapes. Is there a way to automatically display all the keyframes on the timeline?

Thank you :)
You can just select the layers you want to show the keyframes or check the checkbox under the clock icon before the layer names.
peng

Post by peng »

Thank you for the tip but I want to know if there is an alternate solution where you dont have to select the layer or check the checkbox to show the key fames. this is because sometimes you have problem remembering which layer you have animated out of 20+ layers that you have for the character. And you have to click them one by one in order to find the layer that contains the keframes.
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

peng

Post by peng »

OMG this is super duper helpful, thank you so much synthsin75 for creating this script!