About "Anime Studio.5.4.strings" Issue...

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Rai López

About "Anime Studio.5.4.strings" Issue...

Post by Rai López »

...Well, I'm now treating to make my new Anime Studio even more similar to my old Moho (yes... :roll: ) but seems that any change (basically shortcut changes) that I make inside the "Anime Studio.5.4.strings" doesn't take any effect in the Anime Studio menus... Well, there was not any problem in Moho with this so I think that could be a little bug or oversight... GREETINGS! :)
Last edited by Rai López on Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

...BTW (and just in case someone be interested), I still resolved the issue in the past renaming the *.string file to --> "Anime Studio Pro.5.5.strings" and now I could translate my Anime Studio or add/change my own menu comands to it if I could use it :roll: ...BYE!
mooncaine

Bless you, Ramon!

Post by mooncaine »

I thank you, my fingers thank you, my hands thank you, my wrists thank you, and my deadlines thank you! You have done a great thing.

Now it is possible to create my own custom keyboard shortcuts in Anime Studio Pro!

At first, I thought I was following your tip, yet it failed -- then I realized that I must add "Pro" to the name as well as changing the version number! After I read your post again, carefully, I realized my mistake.

You are a genius! :D :D :D