"Ctrl + T" does not work

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Genete

"Ctrl + T" does not work

Post by Genete »

Referenced by Moho help in: User Interface ->Menus ->Draw Menu appears:
Insert Text...

A dialog will pop up with controls to type in some text and choose a font. When you click OK, the text will appear as a set of curves in Moho. These curves are just like any drawing in Moho - you can manipulate them with any of the Moho tools, like any other object. There is also a checkbox that lets you decide whether to create the text as a single fill, or as separate fills for each character (in case you want to color/style them differently). The text will be filled using the current fill color/style.

There is no font size control when you create the text: the Moho scale tool should be used to control the size of the text after you create it.
In Moho 5.4 linux version it does not work.

Is this a bug or it works in other verions?
Genete

Post by Genete »

I think that is a problem of installed fonts. In the pop up window isn't shown any font to select, so when I click ok nothing is inserted in the current vector layer.

Does anyone how to tell to Moho where the fonts are?. I know where they are in linux, but don't know how to tell it to Moho.

Thanks.