can't get the action window to open

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Garnet Lynne

can't get the action window to open

Post by Garnet Lynne »

Hi, I do what they say in the manual, but my action window won't open. Is there something wrong with my anime? I use studio pro 7
GCharb

Post by GCharb »

I see no reasons for the action window not showing, have you tried the shortcut ctrl-k?
Garnet Lynne

action window not opening

Post by Garnet Lynne »

I've tried everything, I don't know why it won't show. I get the other windows to open but no action window. I even re-installed the latest version of pro 7, and nothing. I went to the tutorials they have in anime and I tried to open the action window there and still nothing. I'm not sure why it's not working.
GCharb

Post by GCharb »

You have the full or you run in demo mode?

Maybe demo mode does not allow it to show up, that is, assuming you run it in demo mode!
jonbo

Post by jonbo »

Someone else here on the forum had this problem recently. The action window was opening but he couldn't see it until he played with his monitor settings. Maybe this is happening to you.
Garnet Lynne

Okay

Post by Garnet Lynne »

I have the full version, anime studio pro 7. If it's the monitor can you tell me what the settings were? The other pop up windows show, just not the action window, Cheers.
jonbo

Post by jonbo »

He didn't say, but I got the impression that he had lowered the screen resolution and found the action window was hiding at the bottom and he just dragged it back up.
Garnet Lynne

I'll look for it

Post by Garnet Lynne »

Thanks I will look around for it, this is so strange to have it not show up. Never had this problem with other programs...
GCharb

Post by GCharb »

I had this type of problem when sometimes my display card was setup for dual display, then some of my windows we're showing outside of my visible window.
Garnet Lynne

Called tech support

Post by Garnet Lynne »

Hi, I'm still not getting it, so I called tech support and he thinks it a corrupt setting so I'm waiting for the email how to fix it. I will post it when I do find out.
jjwinks

Re: can't get the action window to open

Post by jjwinks »

I know this is an old thread, but I just had the same problem in anime studio 10. I connected another monitor to see if it was hiding with no luck. To solve, I lowered the screen resolution on my main monitor and found it hanging at the bottom just like a previous person.