Question about text

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

sargumphigaus

Question about text

Post by sargumphigaus »

I've been hamstrung out of left field by an unexplained shift in the text function. The way I've BEEN using it involved text incorporated into the very layer so that I could manipulate and format it more accordingly, when suddenly, as if on a whim of the software, it decides to start creating a brand new layer out of the text, which offers me no manipulation abilities whatsoever. This is a time sensitive project I'm working on and I'm sure this is a very simple fix, I would appreciate some insight. Thanks.
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Re: Question about text

Post by Víctor Paredes »

When creating a new text, you must uncheck "create text layer". That will create a normal vector layer with shapes,
If you didn't, there's no solution, I'm sorry.

PD: I'm just kidding, you only need to right click the text layer and there will appear the option "convert to vector".
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

Rigged animation supervisor: My father's dragon, Wolfwalkers & Star Wars Visions "Screecher's Reach"
My personal Youtube Channel
sargumphigaus

Re: Question about text

Post by sargumphigaus »

Víctor Paredes wrote:When creating a new text, you must uncheck "create text layer". That will create a normal vector layer with shapes,
If you didn't, there's no solution, I'm sorry.

PD: I'm just kidding, you only need to right click the text layer and there will appear the option "convert to vector".

You're okay in my book. You're also a very talented individual and have my top notch degree of respect.