i want any administrator plz plz plz?

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

medo_123

i want any administrator plz plz plz?

Post by medo_123 »

:) :) :)
  • i want any administrator because i want to make exchange the important things about anime studio and iam sure this things is wonderful plz plz plz any administrator answer me or call me about 0020101364240
    or my email: medo_one@hotmail.com
    or : the_love_from_me@yahoo.com
myles

Post by myles »

Hello medo_123,

if you want to ask about existing features, just ask in the forum, that is what the forum is here for.

We're willing to try and understand bad translations into English, and we realise the English-language manual is not necessarily clear to everyone.

If you want to suggest new features - there is a Feature Requests section in the forum.

However, plain text is easier to read.

Regards, Myles.
"Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted."
-- Groucho Marx
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

I am usually capable of grasping some sense even from the worst English. I just couldn't figure this one out.

I thought maybe he wanted to get a refund?

-vern
medo_123

i want administrator to......

Post by medo_123 »

I want to hold him responsible agreement on the program and open a market in the country and the Arab country that speak Arabic
plz i want answer from any admin
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

Oh boy...

That was my SECOND choice for interpretation.

-vern
medo_123

explain for me

Post by medo_123 »

We we can cooperate with each other to expand the program in the entire world, we are here to the Arabs and you usa and Europe
whats your opinion?
we are group here at egypt and translate the help for trial program and we want to help each to expand the program
ok???????????
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

You may want to find someone who can speak and write English a little better if that is your goal.

Right now your message is getting lost in the translation. It appears as if you were "angry" about something.

You also should contact e-frontier which is the company that packages and distributes Anime Studio.

This forum and the moderators don't really have anything to do with sales, marketing and packaging specifically.

-vern
medo_123

how can i know cinnect with this company?

Post by medo_123 »

i want to connect with this company but i cant because i dont know site for it if you know it plz send to me or say to them about my goal plz plz plz
Genete

Post by Genete »

medo_123

thank you sir

Post by medo_123 »

i want to make group on internet to speak and learn from each about this program
whats your opinions?
[/i]
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

i want to make group on internet to speak and learn from each about this program
whats your opinions?
Uh... er...

What exactly do you think THIS forum is?

;)

-vern
medo_123

ok iam sorry

Post by medo_123 »

i want now plz lesson about move camera in room in all respects and lesson explian how the program do it?
plz answer quickly
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

You asked that question in a different post.

I understand that English may be difficult for you but at this time there isn't very much that can be done in that regard. there are many applications out there I can't use because of a language barrier.

Have you tried to do any of the tutorials? The help file is in HTML format. Have you tried to run it through any of the online translation tools? You mentioned working with people who do translations... is that an option?

Have you searched the forum for answers? I don't recall exactly where but I think there are several threads that speak on the topic of "3D rooms" or sets for characters.

It is also covered in the tutorials. there are sample files with examples in the tutorials.

-vern
JimmyC

Post by JimmyC »

Please stop writing in BOLD, BLUE, UNDERLINED text. Do you see anyone else doing that on this forum?

This is a forum where people ask polite questions about how to do things in Anime Studio. You may not intend to be rude, but that is what it looks like to other people reading your messages.

Have you done the tutorials that come with the program? If you cannot read English, then try running them through a translator. Try a Google search for other Arabic users or groups.

If all else fails, try explaining what you want a bit more clearly. Members here do not produce tutorials to order, and there are plenty of them with the software, and at e-frontier's website.
JimmyC

Post by JimmyC »

Sorry Vern - cross-post :)