Image is following camera

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

MrSoHot

Image is following camera

Post by MrSoHot »

So I imported an image into ASP but when I move the camera it's as if the image tries to follow the camera. Anyone have a "diagnosis" of what is going on? The image moves slower than the camera.
Last edited by MrSoHot on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my animations. htttp://www.youtube.com/MrSoHotVideos
dkwroot

Re: Image is following camera

Post by dkwroot »

The image isn't following the camera, the image is just immune to the camera movements. Find your image and double click on it in the layers palette to bring up layer properties. Under the "General" tab, look at the bottom options and you'll find a checkbox for Immune to camera movements; make sure that this box is not checked and click apply.
MrSoHot

Post by MrSoHot »

dkwroot wrote:The image isn't following the camera, the image is just immune to the camera movements. Find your image and double click on it in the layers palette to bring up layer properties. Under the "General" tab, look at the bottom options and you'll find a checkbox for Immune to camera movements; make sure that this box is not checked and click apply.
I already checked there, it was never checked. The image is still following the camera.
MrSoHot

Post by MrSoHot »

This is what i'm talking about.

wizaerd

Post by wizaerd »

I'm still not exactly sure, but I think it might be parallaxing. Generally caused when things are at different Z positions. Unfortunately, I don't have access to the application or manual here at work, but this is pretty standard. Check the Z position of both your elements, and look through either the manual or menu for anything like lens effects or options.
sbtamu

Post by sbtamu »

wizaerd wrote:I'm still not exactly sure, but I think it might be parallaxing. Generally caused when things are at different Z positions. Unfortunately, I don't have access to the application or manual here at work, but this is pretty standard. Check the Z position of both your elements, and look through either the manual or menu for anything like lens effects or options.
That is exactly what it is.
Go back and reset all the z values on each layer.
Sorry for bad animation

http://www.youtube.com/user/sbtamu
MrSoHot

Post by MrSoHot »

sbtamu wrote:
wizaerd wrote:I'm still not exactly sure, but I think it might be parallaxing. Generally caused when things are at different Z positions. Unfortunately, I don't have access to the application or manual here at work, but this is pretty standard. Check the Z position of both your elements, and look through either the manual or menu for anything like lens effects or options.
That is exactly what it is.
Go back and reset all the z values on each layer.
thanks for the help wizaerd,dkwroot and sbtamu! it worked :D