The maximum number of allowed activated computers

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Erich Scheidle

The maximum number of allowed activated computers

Post by Erich Scheidle »

I'm not sure, if this is the right place in the forum to post this thread. I have an issue with my licence. The maximum number of allowed activated computers for my serial number has gone exceeded. The issue is, I want Moho t work on both of my computers: the iMac and the MacBook Pro. Can anyone help me with this new issue?
Greenlaw

Re: The maximum number of allowed activated computers

Post by Greenlaw »

You get three activations so it's a good idea to deactivate Moho before moving it to another computer or when you uninstall it and re-install it. You can do that from the Help menu.

Sooo....what can you do about it now? Easy! Go to the Support Page here...

https://lostmarble.com/support/

...and scroll down to the section on Activation/Deactivation Information. From here you can deactivate lost activations and activations on all computers where you have Moho installed, and recover them for activation on the computer you want to run Moho on now.

FYI, it's okay to have Moho installed on multiple computers (up to three) so long as you're using only one at a time. For example, I typically use Moho on one desktop at home and one mobile device for the road.

Hope this helps.
Last edited by Greenlaw on Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Erich Scheidle

Re: The maximum number of allowed activated computers

Post by Erich Scheidle »

Thanks, it worked.