Recommendations for assets on Lost marble store

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Mattyj

Recommendations for assets on Lost marble store

Post by Mattyj »

Hey

Was just wondering if anyone had any recommendations for asset packs to buy on the Lost Marble store. I am a beginner with Moho Debut, just looking to have fun and learn atm.

Cheers
Daxel

Re: Recommendations for assets on Lost marble store

Post by Daxel »

Mattyj wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:05 am Hey

Was just wondering if anyone had any recommendations for asset packs to buy on the Lost Marble store. I am a beginner with Moho Debut, just looking to have fun and learn atm.

Cheers
Being a begginer looking to have fun and learn I would recomend you to play with the free characters and scenes that come with Moho's library. Have you tried those?
Mattyj

Post by Mattyj »

yeah have done, its cool gotta bit of money to spend atm and bought the character contents pack. Looking at getting the 100 brushes pack too.
Hoptoad

Post by Hoptoad »

Mattyj wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:05 am Hey

Cheers
If I was a beginner, I would get the Farm Puppets Content Pack. It has a lot of puppets, props and backgrounds to mess with, and it would be easier to copy the art style to create additional animals, props and so forth. I would also experiment by duplicating characters (super easy, just click Duplicate Layer), and then rename them, change their colors, eyes, hair, length of legs and so forth. You could, over time, transform everything into a whole new style as you experiment and learn.
alanthebox

Post by alanthebox »

Mattyj wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:15 am yeah have done, its cool gotta bit of money to spend atm and bought the character contents pack. Looking at getting the 100 brushes pack too.
I think the brush pack is a good investment. There's a handful that I use frequently , while the rest are kind of bleh.
Mattyj

Post by Mattyj »

Cool thanks for replies folks.